Monday, June 29, 2009

206 - Healing Shame #12

When possible I recommend group counseling for individuals doing shame work. In small group counseling a "safe container" is developed that can facilitate the emergence, sharing and reception of old, deep, previously unconscious feelings of self-rejection and shame/self-hate. If you are interested in group work and for any reason you do not want to join one of my groups let me know and I could recommend an alternative.
Peace,
Ken

To read others comments click on comment and to leave a comment on this email click on comment and follow the instructions for commenting posted between #197 and #198. With the blog we are continuing to develop an on line shame-healing community. Ideally, I would like to know who is commenting but if privacy is a concern for you just make up a name. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment