Tuesday, October 20, 2009

278 - Darkness and Light

I was reminded today of the power of our old, deep feelings of shame that we all walk around, unconsciously, carrying until something in particular triggers them hurtling us to our personal edge of darkness. I was also reminded of the power and beauty of a healing process that includes supportive human beings who bring with them understanding, acceptance and compassion gained from their own healing process. I hope you have some of those people with you in your life. I know you are some of those people.
Peace,
Ken

http://www.kenlewiscounselor.net

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I like the whole "personal edge of darkness". I can really relate to that. Great message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Sometimes that is where it takes us for sure.

    ReplyDelete